At-Home LED Light Therapy Mask
When used consistently, over time, LED Light can penetrate your skin at different depths and cause various reactions in your skin.
Skin uses light as a source of energy to fuel the repair and rejuvenation of damaged cells, or in the case of treating acne, kill bacteria. The energy stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, boosts circulation and accelerates tissue repair.
Powerful antibacterial properties for the treatment of acne, reduces oil production, prevents future breakout and offers a UV-free alternative for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
Increases natural hydration levels, reduces redness and inflammation, refines the appearance of pores, regulates oil production, improves circulation, accelerates sin repair as a medically-approved treatment for rosacea.
Ideal for treating dark spots and discoloration, as well as its anti-aging properties.
How To Use:
Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 30mins)
- Cleanse skin and apply your usual SkinCeuticals skincare regimen
- Place the shield comfortably over your face
- Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy
- Red: Stimulates collagen production and boosts circulation/cell turnover – great for post-treatment and reducing redness.
- Blue: Ideal for acne-prone skin, helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Amber: Ideal for treating dark spots and discoloration, as well as its anti-aging properties.
- The mask is on a self-timer in 15-minute increments. To switch to another color or to use one color for more than 15 minutes, click the mask on again using the power button and select your color of choice.
- To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds)
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place.