Dr. Nichols and Her Trained NicholsMD Staff
Your first visit with Dr. Nichols will be a comprehensive consultation designed to address any skin issues you might have. As an expert in dermatology, Dr. Nichols will examine your skin, discuss your concerns, and devise an at-home skin care regimen specifically for you. Many factors go into an appropriate skin care regimen, including age, skin type, lifestyle, and underlying skin conditions. At your request, during the consultation visit, Dr. Nichols will perform a full skin examination to detect for signs of sun damage and skin cancer.
Dr. Nichols may also recommend certain cosmetic procedures that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Common ones that help to maintain general skin health include chemical peels, laser treatments and radio frequency procedures. Each one has its own benefits and ability to improve skin texture and tone.
At The Boutique, we promise to give you the time and attention you deserve. If you are planning to have treatment on the day of your consultation, please try to contact our office in advance so that we may plan our schedules accordingly. In the event that you decide on-the-spot to undergo a cosmetic procedure, we will do our best to accommodate you and make sure you receive quality treatment. No matter the circumstance, we will provide you with a personalized skin care regimen so that you will leave with the knowledge and tools necessary to improve the health of your skin.
Dr. Nichols is a practicing dermatologist in Greenwich, CT and has been providing residents in and around the area with excellent skin care treatments. Many clients that wish to avoid plastic surgery come to Connecticut for Dr. Nichols expert care.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Each service and treatment is unique, and your skincare regimen will be personalized and given to you at the time of your visit. Some cosmetic treatments have a chance of inducing minor bruising or bleeding. In order to minimize this risk, please take note of the pre-treatment guidelines outlined below:
- Refrain from the use of aspirin and products that contain aspirin for seven to ten days before and after treatments.
- Refrain from using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for seven to ten days before and after treatments. These medications include: Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Naprosyn, Ibuprofen, and Vicoprofen.
- If you believe that pain medication is necessary prior to or after a treatment, Dr. Nichols will discuss with you what is safe and appropriate.
- Stop using Vitamin E, Chinese herbs or plant extracts including ginko-biloba, mahuang, Kava-Kava root, St. John’s Wort, MSM, glucosamine, Sam-E, ginger, ginseng and garlic for seven to ten days before and after treatments.
- Although most clients do not require anyone to accompany them post-treatment, if you feel more comfortable having someone there, we are happy to accommodate them waiting for you in our waiting room. We are also happy to call you a taxi or car service if you would rather not drive home.
NEW CLIENT DOWNLOADABLE FORMS
In order to make your experience with NicholsMD of Greenwich as smooth and efficient as possible, we’ve provided the forms you will need prior to your first visit with us. Please feel free to fill them out before you come for your appointment. You can then fax or email them to us, or bring them with you to your consultation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the forms, please leave those areas blank and we will be happy to assist you at your appointment.
Insurance Policy For Medical Services
Dr. Nichols is considered out of network for all insurance plans. If your insurance accepts claims for services from out of network providers, as a courtesy, we will supply an itemized bill for medical services rendered by Dr. Nichols. You can then submit these to your insurance carrier for a possible reimbursement paid to you.
At our boutique, we can provide you with the most exclusive personalized dermatologist services from a board certified dermatologist.
Contact us today to learn more about our services and to make an appointment for a consultation.
About The Boutique
NicholsMD of Greenwich is conveniently located on Old Field Point Road in close proximity to both Greenwich Ave. and the New York border. Complimentary parking is located behind the building in the underground parking garage, with easy elevator access to the office on the 3rd floor.
Boutique At Home
Dr. Nichols Knows How Busy You Are
She understands your time is limited and privacy can be of the utmost importance for many clients. With that in mind, Dr. Nichols is happy to offer BOUTIQUE AT HOME, a service where she will come and perform the following procedures for you in the comfort of your own home:
- Chemical peels
- Botox injections
- Dysport injections
- Filler injections
- Certain medical consultations and examinations (i.e. those not requiring in-office equipment, etc.)